Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 7 Term 3 2010 - The sandpit is open





The exciting news this week, is that the sandpit is finished and that we had a little ceremony to open it. Mr Barnes (our careftaker who upgraded the sandpit) was given the honor of cutting the ribbon and Mrs Stewart our Principal was the first to dig in the sandpit with a spade.

Room 6 got to play in it before school and at morning tea. You can tell by the looks on our faces how much we enjoy the new sandpit. Thanks Mrs Barnes



1 comment:

  1. your sandpit looks fantastic.
    Mr Barnes did a terrific job and I can see that you are all having a wonderful time.

    see I am a bit like you all, using interesting words in my writing... I have gone a bit fancy!! but I do think you are lucky to have such a fantastic sandpit to play in.

    ReplyDelete